Services will occur at the following times:Sunday Morning - 8:45 am & 10:30 amSunday Evening
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm (youth and adults)Wednesday Evening - Youth (youth center) 6:45 pm & Adults (Sanctuary) 7:00 pmJunior Church
for children in grades K-6 (ON A ROTATING SCHEDULE). To help with social distancing, we ask that your children attend on alternate weeks, depending on the first letter of your last name.
As we begin our journey back to having services inside our Sanctuary we must strive to follow CDC and State of Maryland guidelines and requirements. The following is a listing of procedures and requirements to which we all must adhere to assure the health and safety of all who will be attending the indoor service:
- Before you come to church assure that you feel well and, if possible, take your temperature to assure that you are in good health. Do not come if you have any virus symptoms.
- Park in the front parking lot only as there is to be no entrance through the back side of the church.
- Maryland requires the wearing of face masks. We are asking that you wear a mask at all times except for medical reasons.
- We must social distance and attempt to maintain at least 7’ apart. Please sit in pews and social distance amongst yourselves. This should be at all times, entering, during service, and leaving. Hugging, handshaking and personal contact is not recommended.
- Everyone will enter through the main center entrance doors to the Sanctuary. Leaving the service will be by the side doors in the Sanctuary, and leaving the foyer will be by the side entrance/exit doors. Deacons will be directing you on where you are to enter/exit.
- There will be nursery for up to 4 year olds only at the 10:30 service. We are hoping to have staff for providing nursery for both services beginning the following week. You will be escorted to the nursery rooms upon entrance to the church. Please take all older children to the sanctuary with you.
- All children going to nursery and the parent dropping the child(ren) will have their temperature taken.
- We are fortunate to have the electronic systems that allow us to watch our services online. It has been a lifeline for many of our families to watch every week. If you have any hesitancies or concerns about catching the virus if you were to attend services in person, please use these electronic systems and watch from home. Make your health be your first consideration.
The church cleaning staff assures that the building is cleaned in accordance with CDC guidelines. Your following these procedures and guidelines will assist us in assuring the healthiest environment possible. Please refrain from going to any other areas of our church building.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and a big WELCOME BACK HOME